2020 wasn’t easy but with Virtual Events making a breakthrough, it could get a whole lot better! We specialise in organising everything from Virtual Team Building Events to Virtual Hen Parties and Birthdays.
If you’re a small team or group of friends looking for a Social event or a large Corporate company, we’ve got something to suit everyone. You may not be able to get together in person however, you can get together virtually.
THE BIG VIRTUAL PUB QUIZ
While the pubs are closed, we’re here to bring the greatest pub quiz to your homes! This is a Virtual Quiz event like no other. Our resident event host Dan is an experienced Quizmaster and has prepared the biggest Virtual Pub Quiz for you and your guests! The whole event is done online and virtually and includes all the quiz classics like Pot Luck quiz rounds and TV & Film rounds using virtual technology.
THE VIRTUAL GAME SHOW
Our Virtual Game Show will be a game show like no other. This is an interactive virtual event where you compete against each other in our take on popular TV Gameshow Classics like ‘Generation Game’, ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ and ‘Family Fortunes’. Prepare yourself for the Conveyor Belt challenge, don’t forget the Cuddly Toy!
THE BIG VIRTUAL HEN PARTY
A lot of Hen Party groups have taken the route of planning their own Virtual Hen Do, perhaps with games and a quiz. We know you don’t want a bog standard quiz so we’ve made a unique Virtual Hen Party experience! The Big Virtual Hen Party is managed online and includes brilliant interactive rounds including Quiz Questions, Karaoke, Mr & Mrs Game plus a DJ Bingo finale using virtual technology!
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group sizes of 10 people depending on which activity you choose.
- All events are hosted on the online platform Zoom.
- Our Virtual Events are for adults however children are more than welcome to be present for Family Events.
Virtual Events - Enquiries
MULTI-ACTIVITY VIRTUAL EVENTS
Why not add a Virtual Cocktail Making Class to one of your Virtual Events? We can arrange for a Cocktail Making kit to be sent out to each participants individual addresses so you can all take part in a fun and lively Virtual Cocktail Masterclass with a live Mixologist. UK Delivery is included and all kits are sent using a 48 hour tracked service.
The joy of Virtual Events is that it doesn’t matter where you are in the world, you can all join together virtually. Our Virtual Events are available for anyone wherever you are!
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 330131 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Virtual event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.