Stag Life Drawing Class
Stag Life Drawing Class is a great chance to hone your artistic skills (or lack of!) and have a bit of a laugh to help break the ice among your Stag Do. With the guidance of an art tutor and the vision of your nude model you could create the next Michaelangelo masterpiece!
On arrival at your Stag Life Drawing Class you will be greeted by your Art Tutor and your Life Model. After saying hello and meeting your muse, you will be shown to your kits and prepare to release your inner Artist. You will have one hour to relax and let loose a little.
You will be guided by your art tutor to draw your model in a variety of different poses and the Stag can also join in with the poses for a bit more of a laugh! Once your Stag Do is over you can all compare your drawings and even pick the best likeness (or worst!).
- 90 Minute Stag Life Drawing Class
- Venue Hire
- Life Drawing Model (Female & Male Available)
- Art Supplies including paper, charcoal sticks and pencils
- Bottle Of Wine
- Certificate for Participants
Alternative Format: You can also stitch up the Stag and get him to be the model! Ask the team for more details.
- Include a Striptease from your Model for the Guest of Honour for an additional £10.00pp! (Available in certain locations)
NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Venues for Life Drawing will be confirmed after booking. All venues are centrally located.
- Can take place at your own venue, just let us know and we will provide a quote
Stag Life Drawing Class - Enquiries
Life Drawing Classes are available in city centre venues in the below locations. The following locations require a one-off £85 supplement – Aberdeen / Belfast / Blackpool / Leicester / Norwich / Reading / Swansea / Windsor
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 3301313 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Archery Combat event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.